The D-Malic Acid assay kit is suitable for the specific measurement and analysis of D-malic acid (D-malate) in beverages and food products.
Extended cofactors stability. Dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
Suitable for manual, auto-analyser and microplate formats.
UV-method for the determination of D-Malic Acid in foodstuffs,
beverages and other materials
(1) D-Malic acid + NAD+ → pyruvate + CO2 + NADH + H+
Kit size: 100 assays (manual) / 1000 (microplate)
/ 1100 (auto-analyser)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 6 min
Detection limit: 0.26 mg/L
Wine, beer, fruit juices, soft drinks, dietetic foods, candies, fruit and
vegetables, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and other materials
(e.g. biological cultures, samples, etc.)
Methods based on this principle have been accepted by EEC, EN,
DIN, OIV, IFU, and AIJN
- No wasted D-malate dehydrogenase solution (stable suspension supplied)
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- Rapid reaction (even with difficult samples)
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
- Extended cofactors stability
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats